Thursday, February 18, 2010

Greg makes a blog

Hello happy readers! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Greg and this is my blog. I am 19 years old and ready to share my vast knowledge I've gained in those years with the world!

But seriously, this blog will hopefully provide entertainment and maybe even some knowledge to those who stumble upon it. While I have many ideas buzzing around at this point, here's just a brief rundown of what to expect:

1. Lists. Is it weird that the first item on this list is lists? I don't know, but what I do know is I like lists. I think everybody does. I intended to make all sorts of lists relative to my interests. Movies, music, sports, things I like, things I hate, whatever.

2. Reviews. If I think something is awesome, I'm going to let you know. If I think something sucks, YOU WILL ALL BE AWARE OF IT.

3. Opinions. Whether it's just random stuff or current events, I'll chime in here and there about how I feel. Feel free to post comments on this stuff (as well as other posts) because hey, I want to know what my readers are thinking.

4. Stories. In addition to sharing interesting things that happen to me, I also like to write short fictional stories that I'll be sure to sprinkle in here and there. I promise they aren't as boring as they sound.

That's about all I can think of at this point. I'm sure there will be more, this was just to give you readers out there a general idea of what to expect. While I won't be updating this blog religiously, I don't think a few times a week or at least once a week will be out of the question. So if you like what you're reading, check back and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment