Monday, March 29, 2010

Greg isn't dead

Who would have thought I could only cut this blogging thing for a few weeks before I already went back on my word. Well, here's the scenario. To be honest I could see that this blog wasn't getting a lot of visitors and it was starting to get tedious thinking of something to talk about relating to music every Monday and nostalgia every Thursday. I'll still continue doing that kind of thing, but not with the same kind of strict regularity. I was practically set with abandoning this blog altogether, but decided to check back and see that it had accumulated a healthy amount of new visits since I left. So everybody, let me mark this as my return. I can't guarantee how often I'll update, but I will try not to leave you guys hanging for two weeks like I just did. So keep on checking, I predict a top 5 list in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I just came on here to show some support and saw this.

    Go Greg!

    ReplyDelete