Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thinking Back Thursday #2

I've been waiting to do this one since I thought of it before last weekend. I'm glad I'll finally get to share it.

I don't know about you guys, but I love pizza. LOVE IT. To me, it's like it's own food group. You have your big places like Pizza Hut (my personal favorite), but then you also have the local spots that each have their unique style.

Growing up, I never went to Little Caesars. Still haven't. I don't know of one around me. What I do remember, oh man I remember, were the commercials. More specifically, the little guy at the end who always goes, "Pizza Pizza". I remember being a little kid and always trying to time it so I said it right when he did. It seems like now, commercials are all pretty similar. None of them really leave much of an impression on me anymore. The actors are mostly just forgettable and they just don't seem as wild as they did in the 90s.

This commercial on the other hand, I can only describe as magical. I remember seeing it and just being in awe and being able to find it on YouTube and dying of laughter from it is great. I can't give this commercial an adequate introduction, so I'm not even going to try. Just watch this Little Caesars commercial about a man and his really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment